Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mike Jones...Who?


My Brother-in-Law Robert has all the hookups, especially when it comes to concerts. He once surprised my sisters and I with front row tickets to a Beyonce concert! So it was no surprise when we were hanging out at their house one night and his friend showed up to hand deliver tickets to the Mike Jones concert! Shayn and I decided to invite our Mike Jones-loving friends, Mike and Lindsey, and we had a fun night out on the town! Mike Jones didn't end up gracing the stage with his presence until about 11:00 pm, but when Shayn and I decided to go to the bar next door to get some food, we discovered that our favorite band, The Shoemaker Brothers, was in from out of town and playing at the bar! They played at our Wedding so we have great memories with them and always have great times when they come into town. It turned out to be a great night!

0 comments: