Our friends Kristi and Micah are having a boy! Last weekend I went to her baby shower and it was so cute, it looked like it was straight out of a magazine. Kristi happens to be the creative genius behind Beleza Design so all of the cute stuff that you see in these pictures she created! She also did my wedding invitations as well as Angie's so I always love to see her work in action! You can see more of her designs by clicking on the Beleza Design link on this page. Congratulations Kristi and Micah!
1 comments:
As usual, what else is there to say besides you guys know how to throw a party :) both the showers look amazing and make me miss normal food, let's be honest, normal junk food.
I love the quote you have on your blog and I really want to steal it for mine. Where did you find it?
Post a Comment