Natalie and I recently traveled to San Fran for some new chapters in the Nanny Diaries! About six months ago we traveled there to watch Erin's kids while her and Nathan went on a cruise, and this time we came back while they went to Taiwan to look for a house! (Just because I watched the kids doesn't mean I am encouraging them to move to Taiwan, just a side note) What can I say, it's always an adventure. Natalie and I in a minivan with three children in the back? I can hear the laughing! But it's true, we survived and had a great time with our neices and nephew. There was water balloons, slip and slides, bloody noses, sleep walking, minivan rides to every Target, Ross and TJ Maxx within a 15 mile radius (love that GPS system!), and even a fish fry when Unlce Robert came into town for the weekend. Love those kids and miss them already!
0 comments:
Post a Comment