Turns out that a person does a lot of changing from the ages of 19 to 21! April 14th my brother returned from his mission in Taiwan. His flight was scheduled to come in around midnight but don't think that stopped the whole Wilcox clan from gathering at the airport to greet him. Can I just say "Wow"! My little brother isn't so little anymore! We had a little gathering at our house to celebrate having all of us together for the first time in two years and as you can see from the picture, he is HUGE! At some point he turned into a man and I'm having a hard time accepting it. In my mind he's still 12, which would explain why everytime he's around I can't help but stare at him and think, "who are you and what have you done with my brother?" Even though I'm having a hard time adjusting, he's not, and has already gone off to school in Utah. So glad to have you back Justin!
Easton's Preschool Music Concert
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment