Friday, September 4, 2009

One Year Anniversary


I can't believe it has already been a year! August 2nd was our one year anniversary so Shayn and I went on a little weekend trip to McCall to relax and celebrate! We had never been to the Shore Lodge before and when we walked into our room we were greeted with champagne and strawberries waiting for us courtesy of my best friend Misti:) It was a great way to start the night followed up with dinner and drinks at the lodge. The next day we went to the farmers market and relaxed on the beach all day. We did keep our cake in the freezer for a year and planned to stick with tradition and cut it on our anniversary, but Shayn surprised me and had the same cupcakes made that we had at our wedding which was really sweet because I never got to have a cupcake on our big day. It also came in handy because although our cake still looked perfect, it was so hard that we couldn't have cut it even if we wanted to! We have had a great first year of wedded bliss and I am looking forward to many more with my amazing husband!

0 comments: