Shayn and I went up camping with a bunch of friends and family a few weekends ago. Now I have to say, I'm usually always up for camping, but the past few times that Shayn and I have gone, there have been some...issues. I am a REALLY light sleeper, which causes a problem when everyone is snoring or there are strange animals circling our tent! Our last camping trip we got a hole in our air mattress, and while Shayn snored and slept like a baby beside me, I was awake for the whole descent of the air mattress! This time I came prepared with sleeping pills and ear plugs, and while I did wake up a few times, I thankfully slept through most of the night and had an all around great time. It was nice to get everyone together around the camp fire and do some boating the next day. I love summer!
0 comments:
Post a Comment