Saturday, January 9, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is MY FAVORITE time of year, I love everything about it...the music, food, family, parties, everything! We kicked off Christmas Eve with a service at Calvary Chapel and then headed over to Chuck & Maria's house for dinner and games. It was great to see everybody, especially the family that lives out of town. Natalie and Robert arrived in Boise late in the evening so after Maria's we met them for drinks and then we all came back to our house for pizza. Christmas morning Shayn and I got up early and opened presents. As usual, I got s-p-o-i-l-e-d from my Husband:) Then we went over to Jake and Carmen's for a yummy breakfast and more presents. After that it was back to our house where my family came over for dinner, games...and more presents! It was great to be surrounded by so much family this year but we really missed the Jensens:( Although something tells me those kids didn't miss us quite as much when they were playing on the sandy beaches of Thailand!

0 comments: