This year the Fiesta Bowl fell on Shayn's Birthday so naturally we had to have a little football fiesta of our own to celebrate! We did presents and cake the night before and Shayn made out with all sorts of good loot:) The next night we covered all aspects of a proper fiesta: sombreros, margaritas, chili and jello shots! I even got Kiefer a mini sombrero but I don't think that he loved as much as I did:( All the kids formed a cheerleading squad complete with stunts and the Broncos won the game! It was a great time and a perfect excuse for a party on a school night:) Happy Birthday Honey!
1 comments:
Ashley I didn't know you were a blogger:)! Your pictures are of cute perfect and super sexy. Malia was looking at them with me and thought Shayne was "handsome" so way to go;)haha Hope you guys are doing awesome!
Post a Comment