Sunday, March 21, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

These are a few random pictures/good times from our Taiwan trip that I have to share. This is the strangest blog I've ever done but I'm going to try to do a quick explanation of each picture in order so here it goes: Aly and I in front of the swimming pool at the American Club, Erin and I trying abnormally large baskets on our heads, Kohen posting a "No spiders allowed!" sign on the front door, my very favorite new coffee mug that I found at a Starbucks in Taipei, Ander trying to pretend that he's not about to have his diaper changed, some girls riding rocking horses that actually move across the concrete like a real horse, Aly posing in front of some trees adorned with Chinese lanterns, Haagen Dazs in general, Kennedy playing upside down at an indoor play area, a random guy sporting an enormous China man head trying to walk through the front door during our dinner at Saffron (the hostess told him to get lost), Erin playing in the forensic equipment at Nathan's office, and Aly and I taking a nap. And that, my friends, completes the Taiwan travel logs:)

0 comments: