Erin traveled alll the way home from Taiwan so that we could meet our new little nephew. Natalie flew in as well and before we knew it, the Wilcox girls were reunited! Ander is the cutest little guy and we had so much fun with him. I got quite the workout from holding him so much because he is a BIG baby! I swear he grew five pounds in the two weeks that he was here! It was so fun to see even his facial features change every day. We kept Erin and Ander VERY busy with shopping, lunches, and more shopping! I was happy to pick out all sorts of clothes for Erin and even more happy to hold Ander while she tried them on! Ander prefers to be held in a very specific way, kind of like a football, so it didn't take long for him and Shayn to become fast friends! Their visit went by way too fast, I can't imagine how big he is going to be when we see him again this summer!
1 comments:
Umm, in your Will, would you leave me that shirt Nan's wearin? ;)
I had so much fun visiting, I know Ander did too!!
ps- I am officially serial commenting tonight...
Post a Comment