Friday, December 11, 2009

Family Photo Fiasco


These days it's rare to get the whole family in the same state, let alone the same country! We decided that it was now or never for family pictures. It's even more rare to try and find something to wear that we all have, and more importantly that we can all agree on! White long sleeved shirts seem simple enough, right? Well, let's just say that it wasn't as easy as it sounds! Twenty minutes before pictures, we finally decided on the aforementioned dress code, and Natalie and I dug out my long sleeved white shirts from the bottom of my dirty clothes hamper. Off we raced to pictures, where we proceeded to run into not one, but two car accidents on the way. We finally arrived and hurried into the portrait studio. Let's just say our "photographer" was the new girl, possibly even her first day. We really felt like we were at the photo shoot for the cover of the "Stepbrothers" DVD! I really think that's where she came up with all of her poses. We were all laughing so hard that I can't believe our faces aren't visibly red along with tears streaming down our cheeks in the photos! Luckily, we got a few good pictures from the adventure, which I'll put at the beginning of the slideshow, and the rest are at least good for a laugh!

2 comments:

ej said...

Seriously, just laughed so hard out loud I woke up the baby! Ash, the titles- takin a quick knee, ha ha ha, I got your back!!! And the stepbrothers pic, wow it's genius!
And yeah, the girl was obviously new but I mean come on! The poses had to be mocked.

Anonymous said...

Bil and Sil from Florida say simply "breathtaking" ;)