Monday, December 21, 2009

Congratulations Dad!


I always knew that it was a possibility, but I think that I was secretly hoping that it wouldn't happen! It's official though, my Dad got a job transfer to Moscow, Idaho. Vandal country...eww! I have to admit that my first reaction was slight panic when I suddenly realized that slowly but surely my whole family has moved away and I'm the only one left in Boise! I got it together though when I remembered it's not all about me, (tragic!), and I have to admit that this is a really great opportunity for my parents. My Dad now has his own store and will no longer have to work nights or weekends. He is the hardest-working person that I know and Shayn and I are so happy for him, it has been a long time coming and he certainly deserves the promotion! So when Erin and Natalie were here visiting we had to celebrate of course with a little surprise party! Congratulations Mom and Dad, we are so excited for your new adventure!

0 comments: